Happy Friday everyone! As promised, I’m here to annouce the winners of my picture book critique giveaway in honor of the launch of PGWRites Critiques! The first five people who left a comment on Wednesday are eligible for this prize. Winners will receive:
- Line-by-line markup of your picture book manuscript (1000 words or less) with edits and suggestions.
- A big-picture plot analysis.
- A list of the strengths/weaknesses of the manuscript from my perspective, as well as a list of guided questions to help with the revision process.
- A one-page written critique with detailed explanation of the manuscript mark-up.
- Answers to your questions about the critique in one follow-up email.
So without further delay, the winners are…
Congratulations everyone and thanks for leaving your comments! Please send your completed MS in the body of an email (no attachments please) to email@example.com with CRITIQUE GIVEAWAY WINNER in the subject line. I look forward to reading your stories!